Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday’s Word from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power


Coffee Hour @ Chicklit PowerIs it really already Wednesday? Grab your coffee and come on in for our Wednesday’s Word!

It seems as though the revelations are coming at me almost as quickly as time is flying by. It’s like the heat has been turned up on an area of my life that I had no idea was in need of such refining. The hotter the heat, the purer the refinement! In this season of learning to unlearn many nearly innate tendencies rooted and rotted in codependency, I must confess, again, I so understand why people would rather not unpack their junk. This has been one of the most painful seasons I’ve had to endure in the journey, but the bleeding has stopped and the healer is restoring all that the locust has tried to steal from me! And, oh, what a feeling! This is what it must feel like when a baby bird learns to fly, or a caterpillar turns into a butterfly!IMG_8551Exhilarating! Absolutely mind boggling and freeing all at the same time!

So this thought came to me in the midst of a storm, a time where I realized that I could be taken to the ledge again and asked to jump, spiritually speaking, and trust that His plan was not to harm me. I pray that you continually experience the kind of peace that He speaks about in His word:

Peace that transcends all understanding is contentment in uncertainty!

Oh that we would be content in uncertainty, certain of our Father’s love.

Have a beautiful day

Love,

Evinda
kim L

No comments:

Post a Comment