Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Power Friday -From Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Thanks so much for stopping by today at Chicklit Power for our Power Friday. These power thoughts are definitely Holy Spirit inspired as He peels back layer upon layer upon layer of co-dependent behaviors and teaches me to walk in freedom. Grab your coffee and come on in.

I think one of the principles I’ve been able to grasp with my head and plant in my heart has to do with the whole aggression versus assertion behavior. It’s been like a two-sided mirror for me and I’m praying that as I practice and practice some more that the mirror will come to have only one side, that of an assertive style. This principle led me to this power thought:

Aggression steps and stomps on emotional toes; assertion simply walks up and delivers a message.

Oh that I would not be a stomper! Have a great weekend

Assertively,

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment