Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday’s Word-From Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit PowerThanks so much for joining me for Wednesday’s Word! I’m so excited about this one He gave me while doing my Bible study homework. Grab your coffee and come on in so I can share this with you.

I am currently leading a women’s study at our church called A Woman’s Heart, God’s Dwelling Place. It’s an in-depth study of the tabernacle and God’s desire to dwell with us, but there’s so much more. Anyway, I was reading in Genesis about Noah and in Chapter 6, Verses 8 & 9, the Word describes Noah as a just man, perfect in his generations!

Now that word “perfect” caused me to really pause but His Word nudged me forward and right after the words “perfect in his generations,” it says that Noah walked with God and then it hit me: Noah wasn’t perfect, but because he walked with God, God saw him in this way, perfected in the process.
Now put your name in place of Noah’s and what do you have? One who is without all the junk, the apple of His eye, His treasure, perfected in His presence!

That’s where Wednesday’s Word comes from.

As His children, we are not perfect but perfected in His presence!

Walk with Him today, and tomorrow, and the next day and the next . . .

Evinda

IMG_8444-2 blog

No comments:

Post a Comment