Monday, October 22, 2018

A love letter from the One whose love never dies


 Monday’s Mantra

In the day of technology, it’s always nice to get a letter from someone we care about and even better if it’s someone we love.
Welcome to Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Monday’s Message with Trench Classes United and Debra Dolce, our featured blogger Mondays and Fridays. Wow, does she have a letter for you, from His heart, to hers and now yours.
~Love Letter~
Good morning, My Beloved.
What is impossible for people is possible with Me. Meditate on this! My love and all of My abilities are so much stronger than you could ever ask or think.
Beloved, you could never ask for greater than I have! I have store rooms full of things that My children have not asked for and they are available for you and for your family. Why do you not ask? Do you doubt when you pray?
I created the world and everything in it and I took the time to name the stars as I hung them in space; are you not more valuable than they? Oh My beloved child, I have loved you with an everlasting love! My love for you never wanes. I never grow weak or weary. I am your biggest champion, I stand before the Father interceding for you and when you put your faith into action, when you believe My Word and stand on it declaring My promises, I am cheering and whooping and hollering, Yes!
Beloved, My love is so great that it extended from Heaven to the cross and there is no other name given under heaven, for My love is pure, and I will never leave you or forsake you.
May this letter encourage you today in all you do,
Debra


No comments:

Post a Comment