Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday’s Trench Truth and Invitation Too!


Welcome to Thursday’s Trench Truth and Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power and Trench Classes United. I’m so glad you could join me for a couple minutes. Grab whatever you’re having and come on in.

Have you ever said something like, if so and so would do such and such then I’d be happy? Or, if so and so wouldn’t do such and such, then I’d be happy? How do we fall into that unhealthy cycle? More importantly, how do we get off and out of that crazy cycle without making it worse?

We recently had a huge tragedy in our community that was as a result of unresolved anger which turned to rage. This shouldn’t have happened. It’s such a waste; and now parents and children are left to deal with the aftermath of this senseless hate-filled murder of innocent victims. How do we explain this kind of anger to children, much less adults? Depression and anger/rage are real emotions, Coffee Hour friend. The shooter wasn’t born to kill others; everything awful in his life led up to him doing what he did. And please don’t misunderstand me; it’s not an action I condone…I just get it. This is what happens when we don’t deal with what’s inside of us!
 
Would you consider jumping in the trenches with us to learn how to live with real hope, fueling you towards healthy relational expectations and freeing you from frustration and anger? I’d love to work with you.


P.S. Join me today for Coffee Hour Live at 10:00 PST where I’ll be sharing Step 5 to Loving the Unlovable(s) in your Life! And if you can’t tune in at 10, no worries, just go to my wall, www.facebook.com/EvindaLepins and listen at your leisure…and then share.
Blessings

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment