Friday, June 1, 2018

His creation sings of His love for us!


 Faith-filled Fridays


Isaiah 41:10 New Living Translation (NLT)
10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.   Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
Today is a new day. This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it. This is so important for me to say to myself in the mornings. I can wake up joyful and triumph or I can wake up tired and cranky, either way it’s so important to remember to say this to myself.  Thanks for joining me for a new day, Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Faith Filled Fridays with Trench Classes United.
The verse above, reminds me that God and I are hand in hand and that He will supply all my wisdom and strength for the day. He will get me through my tough days, reminding me to not be discouraged, for I have great plans for you. Be patient my child I will make a way for you, He whispers in my ear. Be joyful in all things!
As I listen to the birds sing, the beautiful butterflies flutter by, and the sun falls warmly on my face, I am filled afresh with God’s great love for me. He reminds me again, to see Him in the small things. Rejoice and praise Him for the small things, such as, the birds singing His praises and the warm sun upon my face.
I believe in our fast pace world we need to see the grand in all things. But this thing of instant gratification which is what we are accustomed to makes this a challenge, doesn’t it? When we feel that God is being slow to answer, we fall apart and don’t know what to do, or think He has forgotten us. He hasn’t forgotten any one of us!
So in the waiting, remember that He knows best for us, so It is best that we wait. I encourage you today, to think on how God showed up simply this morning for you, a small reminder for you of His great love.
Let me share with you one of Gods small things that bring me great comfort. If I am overwhelmed, stressed, worried, and I am outside talking with the Lord unloading my every burden, and I see a butterfly flutter by, right then and there I feel a pouring of His peace over me. I take a deep breath and say thank you, Lord. 
Is there something tiny like this God does for you, or have you taken the time to notice the whispers of His love for you? I encourage you to take a good look today, a minute out of the hustle and bustle and see and feel God’s love all over and around you.
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment