Friday, February 15, 2013

Invitation Tuesdays From Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit PowerThanks for joining me for a little break and a special invitation! Grab your coffee and come on in.
I’d like to take just a minute and tell you about some extraordinary people, people that meet at least three times before each event to pray, participate and plan these events for you and I am humbled by their selflessness, their hearts to participate in whatever way God wants them to as we as a team encourage others toward their Destination? Joyful! ™ I am both honored and humbled by all they give, and all they do!

I wish you could have been at our last meeting, especially when we discussed everything that we needed to purchase for a great and nutritious break time. I can’t help but smile as I remember the hands going up all over the room and shouts of: “I’ll donate that”; “Here’s $20 to get those.” “I’ll take care of that.” “I’ll give $20 for that. I mean it lasted for about ten minutes, ten minutes of absolutely joyful and selfless giving. Before I knew it the CPM team had come together and donated every item on the menu as well as the paper goods to put it all on! It still makes my heart giggle with joy when I think about it. This is why we can keep the cost of the ticket down for you and your guest!
Team, you know who you are; your selflessness moves me beyond myself and your crowns that await you are getting bejeweled more and more! Talk about bling, bling! I think they have caught the vision and are as excited as I am for this event! Mark your calendars and pray about who you should ask to join you!

I want to encourage you with this invitation, email us with any relationship struggle, challenge and/or hurt you may have! evinda@chicklitpower.com or shrinkhead@aol.com

You're invited!
 You’re invited!

Excited,

Evinda
IMG_8444-2 blog

No comments:

Post a Comment