Friday, February 15, 2013

Power Friday @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit PowerThanks for joining me for Power Friday @ Chicklit Power. Grab your coffee and come on in.

This week’s power thought came in the midst of a conversation with my son who is struggling with unemployment. Unemployment wreaks havoc because that one issue creates so many other issues, as you can imagine.

As I listened to their situation growing worse with each day that passed with no prospect of employment, I felt helpless for them and yet I knew I wasn’t supposed to jump to their rescue! Yay, I am breaking free! Anyway, I was actually speechless listening to their situation and can admit that it looked so bleak, almost dark, and then out of my mouth came this:
We shine our brightest when we are plugged into Him!

Oh to stop wiggling and risking coming unplugged!

Have a great weekend!

Evinda

kim L

No comments:

Post a Comment