Friday, February 28, 2014

Power Friday: Lesson In Progress

EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...

It’s great to be with you for our Power Friday! I pray you have had a God-inspired week and that you are able to see His sovereignty in your life each and every day! Grab your coffee and come on in for a few minutes. :)

Do you remember in high school towards the end of the year you would get to vote for the most popular kids for various things such as “Most likely to succeed,” or “Prettiest smile,” or for that couple that seemed like they were meant to be together forever? It was all about popular popularity and not really based on reality!

Do you remember your favorite teacher in high school? I do; His name was Mr. Gardner and he was a gentle soul, speaking into the lives of all his students, definitely leaving an imprint on my heart.
Who is my favorite teacher now in the classroom of life? I don’t have one, on this earth anyway, but I have come to learn and understand that God sends us one teacher that is both popular and painful and that’s where this power thought comes from this week.

The most important teacher in the classroom of life is Relationship; the most important class in the classroom of life is Relationships. Am I doing all that I can to get a good grade on my eternal report card?

Pressing for an A . . .
Evinda
2014 Headshot

No comments:

Post a Comment