Friday, May 9, 2014

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power - Power Friday

EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
 Thanks for joining me for a little coffee break and our Power Friday at Chicklit Power! It’s great to share these mini downloads from Him with you! Grab your coffee and come on in.

For those of you new to this blog, I have been writing a curriculum for the past couple of months, a curriculum addressing the eight roots to any hurt, habit and hang-up for our Transform Trench Class and it has been an incredibly eye-opening experience. I can’t believe how much I am learning as He writes through me and guides me in the research of the largest project I have ever undertaken.

Our Transform class is currently working through the Root of Despair, and there were diamonds that He handed me right away for this root that literally lit up and revealed all symptoms leading to this root.

While I understand there are many who read the blogs that don’t attend this class, or have a desire to, I pray that these mini downloads He has given me will shine brilliantly in your own life, granting understanding along the way of your journey. As I looked at the writings from the many people who shared about their own Root of Despair, He illuminated in a sweet and tender way the reason we find ourselves tangled up in this root:

If despair is a loss of hope, then who/what are we putting our hope in?

Ponder that question for a moment and think about your current circumstance. Are you hoping in yourself, in money, or in someone else other than the Author of Hope? Oh the beautiful truth that causes me to soar on wings of an eagle, reminding me that those who put their hope in the Lord shall renew their strength! (Isaiah 40:31a)

Have a hope-filled weekend!
kim L
Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment