Friday, May 30, 2014

Power Friday from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power


EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Welcome to Power Friday at Chicklit Power! Thanks so very much for stopping by for what I hope and pray will be an encouraging thought to help you in your day and remind you of the One who goes before you and also has your back! Grab your coffee and come on in for a mini download, from Him to me to you!

Relationships are so multifaceted, accomplishing so many things behind the scenes that often times we aren’t even aware of . . . unless our first, most important relationship is with Christ.

Coming to terms with the truth that no one person can fulfill all that we require, meet all our expectations and needs is incredibly freeing. See, there is only One who will not leave us, forsake us, lie to us, cheat on us, use drugs, steal from us… you get the picture – and I’ve experienced the reality of this truth after trying it my way for years and years, trying to be the very best I could be, obey all the rules, behave the way I thought I was supposed to in order to receive the love and acceptance I so yearned for… from others and then God!

And now, He is getting to the core of my being using an incredibly innocent little guy to teach me to teach this value to him, to connect with him in a way that requires my heart, not just my mind!
It is in this current circumstance of life that I received this mini download and am learning to apply it with all my might because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world!

Religion is an investment of the mind; relationship is an investment of the heart!

From my heart to yours!
kim LEvinda

No comments:

Post a Comment