Friday, April 24, 2015

Faith Filled Fridays From Croley’s Corner of Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
"He only is my rock and my salvation: He is my defense; I shall not be moved." Psalm 62:6
Here it is “Faith Filled Friday.” I pray that your week has been filled with a super measure of His joy!! Grab your favorite beverage, journal and let’s see what He asks of us during an unpredictability of circumstances that happen in our lives.
I awoke the other morning singing this song and you may recognize this old spiritual hymn; “In my Christ abiding, I shall not be moved; In His love I'm hiding, I shall not be moved, If I trust Him ever, I shall not be moved; On His word I'm feeding, I shall not be moved; He's the One that's leading, I shall not be moved, He will fail me never, I shall not be moved, just like a tree planted by the waters I shall not be moved.”
This song certainly seeded in my heart ….. And I asked myself this question why am I singing this particular song? Of all the songs I could sing, why this one?
I suppose if I were struggling with something maybe that would make sense…although I’m praying on behalf of several people. I’m praying that there will be joy and victories to their circumstances as they face various giants in their lives.
We’re all vulnerable to the attacks of the enemy, and no matter how big or small our circumstance may seem, God is able to move us into His camp of victory!!
In all circumstances the Spirit of God produces joy, so there should not be any time when we're not rejoicing in some way. However change, confusion, trials, attacks, unmet desires, conflict, and strained relationships can throw us off balance and can rob us of our joy if we're not careful. Joy is part of the fruit of a Spirit-controlled life. Galatians 5:22. We are to rejoice always as found in Philippians 4:4 and in 1 Thessalonians 5:16 say’s rejoice always, and not just when you feel like it.
Jesus said, "In the world you will have tribulation“John 16:33, yet in Jesus we may have peace and overcome the world. The apostle James encourages us in James 1:2-3, "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience." God has His own profound purpose in our afflictions, but it's never to take away our joy. To maintain our joy we must adopt God's standpoint regarding our trials. When we yield to the working of His Spirit in our lives, our difficulties will not overwhelm us.
Search the scriptures that I’ve shared; mark them in your Bible so you can reference them during any time you may be going through circumstances, afflictions or difficulties in your life.
Prevails: Isaiah 42:13-Triumphs: Psalm 92:4-Conquers: Romans 8:31-37- Exceedingly and Abundantly: Ephesians 3:20
Above ALL things…ALL strategies of the enemy…ALL circumstances…. Understand this: nothing gets past our Heavenly Father. He is solely aware of everything in our lives...therefore ….I will sing this song with great joy…”I shall not be, I shall not be moved!!!”
I have set the LORD always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Psalm 16:8.
Thank you for stopping by today “Faith Filled Friday” have a joyful weekend till next week.
Debbie Croley PicDeb

No comments:

Post a Comment