Monday, April 27, 2015

We've Got Plenty to Celebrate

EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Happy Monday and thanks for joining us for Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power. Grab your coffee and your calendar and let’s talk a minute about some important dates coming up that we would like to include you in!
It’s mind-boggling when I think of how CPM and now Trench Classes United has evolved, and though the journey’s been wrought with twists and turns, it has been filled with so many lessons in the classroom of life. Isn’t that how life is, like a classroom and each day we show up there is something to learn; each day/lesson gives us something new, and sometimes takes something old from us. We have so many things to celebrate.
Last week I was away in Cabo for a book signing and some fun in the sun and even there, lessons peeked around unsuspecting corners, challenges rose, some of which I walked right through, and a couple where the walk looked more like a stumble. Oh, His mercies are new every morning and I know that I know that I am NOTHING without Him and all I want to do is be in His will, not mine. He knows that for He has the inside video of my heart. With that heart, let me share what’s around the corner for CPM and Trench Classes United with this proviso: Without U, there is no US!
July is going to be such an exciting month! We will begin something new and exciting: Trench Classes United will be hosting THREE classes: Transform I & II and How to Love Who You Love. There is so much more I could tell you but I have to wait … until He fully develops the plan/vision!
Another exciting thing happening in July is our five-year anniversary!
Postcard FINAL (FRONT)
We have so much to celebrate and I can hardly wait;
So mark your calendars and save the date.

July 25th, from 8:30am to 1pm
The invitation is for everyone
We have a Christian Artist, brunch and a workshop too
On how to handle the waves of change that come to me and you
Wouldn’t it be great to flow freely when these waves hit
Instead of panicking, freaking, or having a fit
Yes, change is God’s design to accomplish many things
Come learn to ride the wave of change with an eagle’s wings
So mark your calendar, and invite a friend or two
Remember that to have an US, there has to be a U!
Have a great week, and hopefully Jenn will be back with us to share more of her journey!
Looking forward to celebrations,
IMG_8444-2 blog
Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment