Friday, July 8, 2016

Power Friday



Welcome to Coffee Hour! I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad it’s Friday! Grab something refreshing and come on in for what I’ll call a Power Friday, a quick thought to encourage you in your journey.
So if you read my blog Wednesday, you may get the idea that I’m having a difficult time. Why do you think it’s not okay to say that? It’s crazy that we hesitate to share our struggles, especially within the church, for fear of being labeled as one who doesn’t pray enough, or have enough faith. You know what I’m talking about?
Anyway, I guess He made me transparent to encourage others to share their burdens and yet, we cannot focus on our burdens because when we do that, we tend to maximize our problem and minimize our Problem Solver! So with that in mind, here’s a power thought to chew on for the weekend, one that I pray will help you rethink what you focus on:
We minimize God when we maximize our struggles!
Have a great weekend

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment