Thursday, September 10, 2015

Paws for Coffee Hour

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Welcome to Paws 4 Coffee Hour! As you can probably tell, I love my dogs. God has used these furry babies to help me through some difficult times. They help me smile and bring me as much joy as my children.

I love to read stories about how animals have touched people’s lives, saved others from harm or acted on their love for the people in their lives. This Coffee Hour I would like to invite you to share your stories. How has an animal or pet brought you happiness? Has a furry friend done something amazing? It doesn't have to be a dog, any animal is welcome.

Please send your stories to cpmnomorebaggage@gmail.com. We would like to feature these examples of love, comedy or heroic feats in our Wednesday Paws 4 Coffee Hour. Don’t forget to send photos!

I can’t wait to hear from you!
IMG_0633Jen, Corey & Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment