Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful Thursday


Welcome to Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power & to an amazing Thankful Thursday with Trench Classes United.
I love poetry; it has always brought comfort in hard times.  It’s the thought that goes into the lyrical rhythms that occupies my heart.  Writing has always been my happy place where I can sink in and express myself without judgment.  So enjoy a little magically delicious melody. Put on some comfy clothes (preferably yoga pants, an old comfy shirt and some fuzzy socks… my personal faves), grab a venti extra hot Hazelnut Latte and stay a while.
My Happy Place

The best kind of magic is faith;
It’s where I dwell, where I feel safe
It’s where my heart can just be
It’s where my eyes can see
It’s where my life feels whole
It is the comfort where I just know
The solidarity within Him, and the love that surrounds Him
It’s a gift of hope a treasure to be hold
A love to be shared a story to be told
Of solace within Him for a weary heart
And aspiration for the burden, a light in the dark
Yes, the best kind of magic is faith
It’s where I dwell, where I feel safe
It is with faithfulness in Him I take refuge; for He is my anchor; He is my glue
My roots run deep in the soil of God’s love
Built up in Him acknowledging true trust
Strengthened in the heart; overflowing with thankfulness
A love, a respite, a hope, a life truly blessed

Thank you so much for stopping by…

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment