Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to share Coffee Hour with me today. If this is your first time, please go back to Monday’s so you get the full context of our WOW (words of wisdom) for May. Grab your coffee and come on in.
So on Monday I shared with you that I had no idea why we were going so deep into the context of this one verse, but I can see why now and I hope you can too. Now let me share with you what/who led me to this subject.
It happened not once, but twice within three days with two different people; their similarities truly tugged on my heart. They are very special to me and each of them shared from their heart about thoughts that they struggle with constantly; both are very much in love with the Lord. One was a sister, the other a brother. Both had thoughts that were negative in nature, but the more they thought on the thoughts, the more seemingly real they became. Both had tears in their eyes as they confessed their frustration; one expressed sadness, the other frustration. They both know these thoughts are not of GOD! But why do they keep coming around?
Oh, the mind is a battlefield and He who is in us is our Warrior, greater than the one who is in the world. We must continue to deny these false messages access by not only claiming this proclamation but by washing our brains with His truth, His promises. The more truth we wash our brains with, the less power the dirt from the lies has over us! Greater is He who is in us than he who is in this world! Say it aloud with me . . .
Acknowledging that the One who is in you is greater diminishes the power that the one who is in the world tries to exert over your mind. Rejoice in being called His little children!
Choose in your mind to make it a great day,
Evinda
kim L

No comments:

Post a Comment