Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday’s Word-From Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power
Welcome to Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power and thanks for stopping your day to come hang out for a little bit! Grab your coffee and come on in for Wednesday’s Word, quotes that He gives me in the midst of a learning curve! Wow, what a journey.
Lately it seems I’ve been hearing a lot about, reading a lot about and learning a lot about pruning. Is it any wonder! A year ago, and even two years ago, I had no idea that there was still so much pruning in me to accomplish, but there was, and there still is so let the pruning continue. I can say that with all sincerity because I am in the midst of experiencing some beautiful emotional and spiritual and even physical rewards that come after the pruning which brings a change in direction physically, emotionally and spiritually! :) :)
Change is process, one that I’ve come to recognize as a sort of pruning process. Pruning is a cutting away. Think of it in terms of a garden and a gardener. The two most important duties of a gardener are to weed and prune. These processes bring changes, good changes. See, He prunes what must go so the good can burst forth and lead the way.
I feel another series brewing in the depths of my heart, but I’ll just give you Wednesday’s Word but keep coming back for Coffee Hour with me because this is sure to come up again!
If correction brings a change in direction, then that is/was Divine intervention!
Oh, that we would embrace His correction which brings Divine intervention!
Evinda
kim L

No comments:

Post a Comment