Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Are You Thriving, or just Surviving? From Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power


EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
 Thanks so much for stopping by to ponder this very important question with me: Are you thriving… or just surviving? Grab your coffee and come on in for a little peek into our next event.

Whenever I’ve thought of the word “thrive,” I have to be honest and tell you, I’ve never used it in the same breath as “life.” I mean, thrive means to grow or develop successfully, right? And the first thing I used to think about was a plant! Don’t you just love to watch that process, wherein you put something in a pot, or in the ground, and you nurture it, feed it, water it, protect it, and before you know it, some little green something comes up, and it begins to grow, and grow and grow… and if it continues to get the aforementioned attention, then it flourishes and gets bigger and more beautiful… And this is success!

But how in the world do we do this in life? Just imagine you are able to see your life as a plant in a pot, or in the ground. What type of attention are you getting? Ponder that for a few and journal your thoughts – before you begin to journal, I hope you will mark your calendar for June 28th, now around the corner, and join us for some incredible insight, register today! http://chicklitpower.com/events
Oh, and next week, I’ll share with you about how we got one of our guest emcees!

Chicklit 4x6-Beach Event_Page_1(1)

Learning to thrive,
kim LEvinda

No comments:

Post a Comment