Friday, June 6, 2014

Power Friday-from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...

Wow, is it really Friday already! I nearly forgot to meet with you today; I’ve been so immersed in the current writing project! Whew, grab your coffee and come on in for a mini download He gave me for us.

Did you know that skyscrapers are built with flexibility in mind? I didn’t ever really think about it and we don’t, until an earthquake hits but in my research on the subject of rigidity, I discovered that the taller a building, the more flexible it is and the more flexible it is, the less energy it takes to remain standing!

That’s where this week’s power thought comes from:

It takes more energy to be rigid than it does to be flexible!

See, the same is true in life because when we stay rigid in our thinking and in our actions, holding fast to our opinions and positions we will eventually fall to the ground like a small building while the trial/tribulation or circumstance looms over us like a skyscraper!

Leaning into Him . . .
2014 Headshot
Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment