Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Invitation Tuesday-from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
 Thanks for joining me for another invitation Tuesday; only one more left before the event! Whew, time’s a flying! Grab your coffee and come on in for a little inside scoop on Thrive workshop!
What is your goal in life and love? When I think of that question, I can’t help but know in my heart that love, relationships, play a very important part of life and can either cause us to survive in or thrive through the stormy seas that life can tend to bring. Let’s look at the second definition for “thrive”

“To progress toward or realize a goal despite or because of circumstances …” hmm, “despite or because of” really adds a twist to this definition for “thrive.” As I meditate on it, there is a verse that echoes in the hallway of my heart, reaching the forefront of my mind: “For we know that all things work together for the good to them who love God, to them who are called according to His purpose.”
So to thrive through the ups and downs of life, the sea of trials, we must acknowledge that He will either allow or use circumstances to bring us beyond surviving to that place of thriving, a way of increasing the borders of our faith until we see Him face to face.

I hope you will join us for tools to thrive in life and love … mark your calendar; it’s only a week and a half away!

http://chicklitpower.com/events/
http://chicklitpower.com/events/

 Learning to thrive,

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment