Friday, June 20, 2014

Power Friday from Chicklit Power

EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Thanks for taking the time to stop by for a little power thought a Chicklit Power! Grab your coffee, iced or hot, and come on in! :)

I’ve recently wrapped up my curriculum, Transform, An In-Depth Study of the Eight Roots to any Hurt, Habit or Hang-up, and  I received this mini download as I was writing the final root, which is the Root of Confusion.

To say I had a heck of a time writing it would be an understatement! Confusion is so confusing! But God continues to be faithful in providing clarity through various means: Steve Atkinson, a wonderfully educated man of God, and these mini downloads that astound me as they awaken my mind, the seat of my heart, to a new level of understanding.

I have been guilty of "spiritualizing" mental difficulties -- nearly every one of them are called blank disorder, but after doing this research and writing this curriculum, I call them difficulties because there is hope, especially when you understand what you’re dealing with. While confusion is the enemy’s strongest weapon, we can’t just put any mental/emotional difficulty in a box and call it Satan, or any other “spiritual” term we may give it. And by all means, please, the next time you encounter someone who appears to be struggling mentally, do not accuse them of having no faith or little faith!

I’ll get off my soap box and give you one of the many mini downloads He wrote through me while writing the Root of Confusion and I pray it splashes perspective on the seat of your heart as well:

When we are “in balance,” confusion can’t tip us over!

Leaning on my Balance …
kim L
Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment