Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tuesday’s Trench Truth






Welcome to Tuesday’s Trench Truth, and Invitation, too. I’m so glad you could join us today. A truth learned today will help guide us in our tomorrows. Grab your break-time beverage for this quick truth.

Too often I hear a scripture so taken out of context and it frustrates me in a way that ignites my passion to shed more light on the truth, to get the whole picture and discourage us from making a scripture fit the context of our circumstance just to appease our conscious, or even control our circumstance, albeit unknowingly -- subconsciously or unconsciously.

I saw a post on Facebook the other day that just ignited this passion in me again, and yet, it was/is her truth and I cannot make her see my truth; I must pray that she, among the zillion of others that seem to hide their emotional weaknesses and woundedness behind their mask of faith, recognize this very powerful truth:
Sometimes you have to dig in the past toward a brighter future!

Yes, when we come to Christ, we are made new...but it’s our souls that are made new! Our emotional and physical selves still need work, to stay in the process and work out our salvation, and sometimes that takes a little digging in the past to understand why you do what you do in order to have a brighter future!

Join us in the trenches to learn how to live a life Fueled by Hope, Free from Anger!



Truthfully

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment