Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday’s Word


Spiritual Math!
And He said to them, with the same measure you use, it will be measured back to you, and to those who hear, more will be given!
Thanks for joining us for Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power and Wednesday’s Word @ Trench Classes United. I just love this time of transparent sharing and using His Word in real life situations which I pray encourages you in your journey. Grab your coffee and don’t forget your Strand of Faith, for the more knots we tie in it, the less likely it is that it (our faith) will become unraveled.
I’ll be honest with you; I really struggled with what to share with you this week. It’s the week before class and my to-do list is getting longer instead of shorter!  Well, I contemplated just re-using a blog from last year, so I began to flip through them and came upon this paragraph which awakened my writing soul:
Have you ever heard the saying, ‘What you put into it is what you will get out of it’? That’s what I think of when I read this verse and really hear what it is saying. Another way to say it or ask it is, “Do you get what you give?”
This principle applies in so many areas of our lives. I’ve seen it over and over again. If you dream of owning a home, you have to take care of what you rent. If you want/need a nicer car, take care of the one you have. If you want to make more money, you need to use what you have wisely. If you want a better job, you’ve got to give %100 to the one you have when you’re there.
And then this thought hit me in my busy head: If you keep running out of time, give Him the first minutes of your day!
Coffee Hour Friend, if you’re like me, busy with whatever it may be, we can’t afford not to give a bigger measure of time to the Author of our time each day! It’s called Spiritual Math! 

Counting my blessings

Evinda



No comments:

Post a Comment