Friday, March 28, 2014

Power Friday @ Chicklit Power


EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Thanks so much for joining me today for our Power Friday @ Chicklit Power! What a week! Grab your coffee and come on in.

I’ve been working on a curriculum for our Transform trench class, an in-depth study to the eight roots to any hurt, habit and hang-up. The first root is the root of fear. Who doesn’t struggle with fear? We fear what will happen if . . . We fear what will happen when . . . We fear how to . . . We fear if something doesn't . . . The list could go on and on.

I can assure you that while there is a good fear, these kinds of fears are not from anything or anyone good!

Anyway, as I was writing and studying, and digging, I received this little mini download from Him that I pray opens up the eyes of your heart about the tool of fear:

 Fears are like robbers:
they steal from your present and rob from your future.

Oh, may we learn to live a fearless life, lost but found in His love!

In His grip,

Evinda
2014 Headshot

No comments:

Post a Comment