Friday, March 14, 2014

Power Thought for Power Friday

EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Thanks for joining me today for our Power Friday! Grab your coffee and come on in.
I’ve been working very intently on a curriculum that addresses hurts, habits and hang-ups, and it’s been intense, overwhelmingly so, as well as freeing as He writes through me and shows me through words, scripture, others’ lives how and why people get stuck in the various hurts, habits and hang-ups.

I am definitely excited and anticipating the ways in which He will work through this curriculum that addresses the eight roots to any hurt, habit or hang-up. One of the roots is despair, and despair is defined as a loss of hope! I was going to go one direction with it and He led me another, revealing that the problem lies in whom and what we place our hope in and I am super excited for the revelations to come from the digging up of this root.

But for now, let me give you this power thought from this very root of despair:

When we put our hope in people and things, we lose our ability to soar through life.

Oh, that we would soar as with wings of an eagle . . .

Love,
Evinda
2014 Headshot

No comments:

Post a Comment