Monday, August 11, 2014

MONDAY MANNA

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power... “And I will make you into a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; And I will bless those who bless you, And those who curse you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed” (Genesis 12:2-3). What an amazing promise that has been given to the nation of Israel. As our Western Media bombards us with painful and disturbing images of the carnage inflicted upon the Palestinian people, we are easily overwhelmed and taken back by the actions of Israel…it’s only natural, right? I’ve had some interesting conversations with many people regarding the validity of many western journalist reports throughout the course of the recent conflict in Gaza, but I won’t touch on that topic today.
It’s so easy for us to become fearful when we see continued conflict taking place through Israel and it’s surrounding countries, but we must stand firm in the promises that God has made to the nation of Israel. Israel will be restored – “I will accept you as a sweet aroma when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you have been scattered; and I will be hallowed in you before the Gentiles. Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for which I raised My hand in an oath to give your fathers.” (Ezekiel 20:41-42). God’s promises never fail and you can take that to the bank.
Right now, close to 100,000 Iraqi Christians from the Nineveh plains (The Northwestern region of Iraq) are fleeing for their lives from a terrorist regime called The Islamic State of Iraq. This regime has given Christians an ultimatum: resort to Islam, or die by the sword. Thousands and thousands of Christians have fled to parts of France, or the surrounding mountain regions where they are without food rations or water for their families.
As these events unfold, let’s come together and pray for our brothers and sisters In Iraq, as well as all over the world, and also for the Nation of Israel.
The Church is being persecuted, but God will hear our supplication for our brothers and sisters in Christ. We need not fear. We know who is on our side- The God of Angel Armies! Let’s keep our eyes focused on our Lord and King Jesus Christ and let’s not be overwhelmed with the world’s attempt to shake us. God is our Chief Cornerstone and we will not be moved. I encourage you to take time out of your hectic day to stop, take a deep breath, and say a prayer for the displaced families of Iraq, as well as for the protection of the Nation of Israel. God Bless you and have an amazing week!
In His Love,
Castro'sCornerPic
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment