Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tuesday’s Trench Lesson

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Welcome to our final Tuesday’s Trench lesson in 2015 and Coffee Hour @ ChickEL pen Logo with heartlit Power! Grab something hot and join me for a little word study that will astound you! Oh, and don’t forget your strand of faith!

So as the New Year peeks at us from just around the corner, I always like to look back, think about what I’d like to change, or have Him change in me, and then thank Him for the present and begin to look ahead.

I have a good feeling about 2016, like there’s going to a sort of shift that He’s been preparing me for, and many of you as well. With that in mind, I thought it would be great to give you a huge diamond I discovered in a little word.

So many of us have been known to make New Year’s resolutions…oh, how many times I made the same one over and over, resolving to quit smoking! Thank God that’s a done deal! Anyway, a couple of years ago, I learned something about the whole resolution thing so I thought I’d share it in hopes that it would inspire you and encourage you to do exactly what the word says.

So the root word for resolve, and resolution, is “reso” and guess what it means? “To partner with the Holy Spirit”!  Now partner means to take part in an undertaking with another! My Coffee Hour Friend, do you realize what this means? That we aren’t alone in our endeavors; we don’t have to climb those mountains and make those changes by ourselves!

What if we all were to partner with the Holy Spirit? Why, I dare say there would be little to no fear, little to no guilt/shame, and a whole lot more healthier relationships.
So what do you say? Do you want to learn how to partner with the Holy Spirit and be free from fear, guilt and shame, to accept the already-paid for forgiveness and forgive others, to live courageously without fear ripping you off?

Well, then, we have just the remedy for you! Join us in the trenches for “Living Fearlessly, Forgiven and Forgiving”…because a live lived forgiven is worth living!

498ebb86-7de3-4789-ac6f-3f0e8b6fd0cf69611a74-5722-47a7-887e-d59eebcee737



























































Meet you in the trench!
IMG_8444-2 blogLove, Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment