Friday, January 6, 2017

Faith Filled Friday






Hello and welcome back to Faith Filled Friday's.

I find myself thinking back over the last year. Surely it’s been a journey filled with ups and downs, not only for myself but many others. As we walk into the freshness of a new year I reflect on the things I have learned, felt, struggled, and come through with a newer perspective, through prayer, a trench class, and even some from heartbreak. With every breath, there’s been a healing. God provided us not only 365 days to wake into, but walk, run, think and feel through. I can't help but feel grateful for the every breath of life. 

I ask you my friends, what might you gather from 2016, good or bad; how has it changed you? Despite so many events that we have not seen at the levels they rose too, I pray that we all can rise into a place where we put it into a spiritual perspective and ultimately grow from. That ability to do so means we have loved ourselves enough to grow not only for ourselves but for God as well.

For 2017, let us commit to pray for the world, our loved ones and for ourselves; that peace can reside within each of us; that we gain empathy and understanding for others; that we lose not our gratitude.
I cannot wait to kick start 2017!

Much love and God bless my fellow Trencher's! Here’s to an amazing 2017 for you and your family. Happy New Year!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment