Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday’s Trench Truth


Thanks for joining us for a quick moment of truth at Chicklit Power and Trench Classes United. Grab your coffee, or your favorite break-time beverage, a journal and a pen as you will definitely want to take some notes, and don’t forget your strand of faith as faith is a necessity in any relationship. Let’s go determine if you have lost your voice in any of your relationships.

This information was taken from a life-changing book called How We Love by Milan & Kay Yerkovitch. This book really rocked my marriage in such a positive way and helped me to stay in my own car and work on me instead of pointing the finger at everyone else in my world.
Look these over and answer these yes/no honestly…it’s just you and Him looking!

1I am usually the giver in relationships; 2I am good at keeping the peace; 3I avoid conflicts at all costs fear making others angry or upset;  4I don’t like to be alone;  I am very uncomfortable when I know someone is upset with me; 5I had either a critical/angry parent or an overprotective parent; 6I grew up in either an abusive, violent or addictive environment; 8I’ve been in destructive/abusive relationship(s) 9I suffer with depression/anxiety;  10I have felt unworthy for most of my life…
Now if you answered yes to any of those, can I just encourage you that life was not meant to be lived without a voice…in any relationship!
The inability to express needs and/or wants is the same as a lack of integrity!
The challenge comes in finding your voice! Join us in the trenches to learn how to find your identity without chaos and confusion!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r57y5GI16LQ&feature=youtu.be


Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment