Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tuesday’s Trench Truth



Christmas is over but S_ _ is still causing many to be naughty and not nice!
Why is that? Why is it so difficult to stay out of bed before marriage and even harder to get in bed when married? Let’s face it; for many of us, sex has become a chore…but why? Thanks for joining me for Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and a moment of truth today with Trench Classes United.
If you are anything like me, you may cringe just hearing the word SEX, but why is that? Why do we dirty it with our junk and misunderstand and therefore misuse its purpose? For me, it’s a myriad of reasons, the first of which is the way I was raised, believing it was a shameful act, and then being molested compounded that belief. But I know better now, and yet…
Why have we become so complacent about the gift of intimate connection? Do we use sex as a weapon, a way to withhold and/or punish instead of the gift it’s meant to be? Many of the problems with sex are rooted in misperceptions which if we traced them, go a long way back in our genealogy. 
Oh, Coffee Hour Friend, I am so excited about our upcoming Facebook Live tomorrow and I am excited to learn that I may have freedom in this area and begin to experience it the way God intended it inside the protection of marriage: beautifully and uninhibitedly!
Join us tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. PST for what we know will be a thought-provoking time on Facebook live!
Truthfully,

Evinda 

No comments:

Post a Comment