Friday, September 27, 2013

Nana Holds from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power…
Aloha from Kauai and thanks so much for joining me for our final coffee hour in Kauai, for 2013, at least. Grab your coffee and come on in. Today is the day that I begin to share another plummet in this true-life plot.
So I mentioned that we were leaving on a business/pleasure trip and shortly after we dropped Bryden off at school, we were on our way. Destination: Vegas. While Vegas is not my favorite place to go, we were both looking forward to the getaway and learning more about a possible business opportunity.
As I rewind the moments in my mind, my heart becomes a bit anxious as the obvious tension in our relationship comes to the surface of the memory. Oh, if only I knew then what I know now. I can’t help but see his apparent unhappiness when I look back to that time and a deep sense of restlessness, but I realize now that part of his unhappiness was the burden I made everything out to be, especially as it pertained to Bryden! Unbeknownst to me, I was in the midst of a deep peeling and healing process in and by the Divine Healer.
Anyway, I have learned much about this gift of a man whom God has blessed me with since then but I learned something pretty helpful about him while on this little getaway, but it wasn’t revealed until a moment of crisis. I’m so thankful for my relationship with my First Husband that kept me hanging on to the covenant of marriage, especially as our next problem came upon us like an unexpected thunder storm.
What is ironic about this timing is just three hours earlier, during a conversation that we were having about the whole guardianship season, I had openly and willingly resolved to quit talking about how hard it is and start focusing on all the beauty it was bringing to so many aspects of my life and our life together. It was like I had turned a huge corner and it felt so exciting. I had no idea that I would be hit with an immediate test of veracity, challenging my actions to align with my words boasting of a new attitude!
Join me next week to find out just how and what our next challenge in this season of Nana Holds came to light.
Evinda
Nana Holds!
Nana Holds!

Share and Enjoy:
  • email
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment