Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Invitation Tuesday


Thanks for stopping by for Tuesday’s Trench Truth @ Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Trench Classes United. Grab your favorite break-time beverage and join me for a moment of truth and for a special invitation

Do you ever find yourself saying, “If only he or she would do ____, then I’d be happy”? What about, “If he or she would just stop ____, then I could be happy; life would be better?” My guess is we could easily fill in that line with something that someone’s not doing or doing that they shouldn’t be doing, right?

Oh, my goodness, I used to be filled with “if-onlys” and “what-ifs” and as a result, my happiness was out of my hands. In other words, I gave my power to be healthy and happy over to those whom I put unrealistic expectations upon! Are you catching what I’m throwing? 

Let’s face it, all of us have been let down by others, in some shape or form, and if that continues to happen, we all know what happens: bitterness plants in the soul and comes out in the attitudes and actions.

If you have at least one “if-only” in your heart, then this invitation is for you!


I would love to work with you in the trenches

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment