Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tuesday’s Trench








Welcome to Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power and Trench Classes United, and our first of many to come Invitation Tuesdays. Grab your break-time beverage and come on in for a very special invitation as well as some extremely exciting news!

It’s hard to believe that in July of this year, CPM (Chicklit Power Ministries) will be celebrating eight years of helping others reach their Destination? Joyful! ™ via Trench Classes United, an organization to help others learn to thrive in life and love by studying our history to break unhealthy cycles and become history makers in the right direction!

When this organization was born, if you will, I had no idea what His plans were, truly! I just wanted to write ONE book. And if you would have told me how this journey was going to go, I would have immediately said, stop the ride; I want off! But I’m so, so glad I stayed, seat-belted to my Heavenly Father, through all the twists and turns.
As I reminisce back on the journey, I must confess, while I still don’t feel qualified, I know whole-heartedly now that He doesn’t call the qualified; He qualifies the called! So as He continues to qualify me to lead this organization, He provides creative ways to keep us going. That’s what this invitation is all about, an incredibly innovative fundraiser that EVERYONE will enjoy!

I am bubbling over with joy and excitement to extend this invitation to you, so please mark your calendar and save the date for A Night of Comedy



Don’t forget to email us at trenchclassesunited@gmail.com to reserve your tickets! First come; first serve. Tickets will not be available at the door.
Excited,

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment