Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday’s Trench Truth


Thanks for joining us for a quick break and a moment of truth @ Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Trench Classes United. I absolutely love sharing these mini downloads I receive from Abba in the classroom of life.

I’ve known for many, many years that the mind is a powerful thing, and if you think about it, the brain only knows what you tell it. Why would I say that? Well, I’m glad you asked. I’ll tell you a very quick story that I remember as if it were yesterday, though it was lots and lots of years ago!

I had just started as a consultant for Princess House Crystal and I was a new mom. I attended my first rally and they were announcing the next contest with the prize being an all-expense paid trip to Hawaii! As I watched, listened, I was overwhelmed with excitement. I had never traveled outside the State of California since coming here at the age of 5, let alone get much farther than out of my city! 

The enthusiastic excitement was so contagious. I left the meeting as if in a trance and I remember saying over and over, “I’m going to Hawaii; I’m going to Hawaii.” Then sometimes doubt would kick in and I’d add, “I don’t know how I’m getting there, but I’m going!"

I repeated that every morning in the mirror and several times throughout the day. The results were astounding! It was a six-month contest which took me just three months to win, and I did go to Hawaii!  Coffee Hour Friend, words actually initiate actions. I’ve seen this truth come to light in a positive way and also in a not-so-positive way. In other words, it can work for us or against us.  Meditate on this truth for a bit, friend, and then consider joining us in May to learn how to transform from the inside out and get on track with life and all your relationships!

A transformed mind produces a transformed life!
Determine in your mind to join us for what is sure to be an exciting journey beginning May 4th!
Transformed,
Evinda

Learning and unlearning
Evinda


No comments:

Post a Comment