Thursday, January 25, 2018

True connection brings electricity to a relationship!


When I say the word connection to you, what is the first thing you think of? The first thing that comes to my mind is the word power. When I say the word power, what do you think of? My gut says “electricity.” Hmmm, could it be that true connection brings electricity?
Welcome to Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Thursday’s Trench Truth with Trench Classes United. Come on in for a moment of truth.
I was having a pretty intense conversation with someone the other day and my soul experienced this sort of power surge as I realized a common disconnect in relationships: the lack of true connection! 
True connection happens on three levels: Emotional, spiritual and physical! That’s electricity! 
Just as there are three prongs in a plug which plugs into an outlet, there are three levels that need to be connected to in order to have complete connection!
Are you experiencing a disconnection of any kind? Join us to learn how to connect healthily and powerfully with those you love!




Truthfully,
Evinda


No comments:

Post a Comment