Friday, March 9, 2018

A shift in the wind could be a reminder of WHO’S in control! EL



I don’t know about you but I am not a fan of change, even if its small change. It throws me overboard and wrecks my nice smoothing ship. Welcome to Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Faith Filled Friday with Trench Classes United
As the Lord creates change in my calm and routine life, I tend to think: what now? What I am going to do? What am I supposed to do? Recently He brought a change and it didn’t just affect me but someone else, and while I was worrying for this person I must confess that I was more consumed with how it was going to affect me.
Realizing this was an eye-opening experience and reminded me that I need to keep my eyes on Him so He can help me focus on others instead of so much on myself. God is so gentle and loving that He met me right there with love and guidance and helped me bow down and pray my heart out for this person. Doing this also reminded me that God will take care of me; He always has and always will. 
Matthew6:26-34 New Living Translation (NLT) 26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? 27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?

When God shifts the wind and brings change or storms, it’s to grow us and remind us of who’s in control. The goal: To take our eyes off ourselves and to get them fixed completely on Him. I pray, that I may have the sight and perspective that Jesus gives me and that it wouldn’t be of my own, and that each time my eyes begin to focus on me that He would bring the wind to realign my vision, to always be fixed on my Heavenly Father and how He sees things.

Let me encourage you Coffee hour friends, if God has shifted the wind in your sails it’s because He’s beginning a new work in you and wants to show us areas that need improving or maybe, He’s getting ready to shower you with an abundance of blessings. Praise Him through the change and know that He wants the very best for His sons and daughters
Jeremiah 29:11 New Living Translation (NLT)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Love, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment