Thursday, March 29, 2018

Why do we wait until things are bad to try & make them better?



“I didn’t know that things were so bad that we had to take a class,” she repeated for me. I sat and listened as she recounted the rest of her reasons for not returning to our current class, seriously wanting to scream with exasperation…but I didn’t. J
Welcome to Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Invitation Thursday with Trench Classes United.
What came out of my mouth was the cry of my heart: Why do we think we have to wait until things are really bad to try and make them better?
The truth is we can never over-understand the ones we love, and there’s always someone in our world needing a little bit more of our understanding. There’s no such thing as a “perfect” relationship, but there are tools to use to get you closer.
Join us for a eye-opening, heartwarming, life-changing relationship event:


No comments:

Post a Comment