Friday, August 31, 2018

To know God is to experience His goodness with our Soul EL


Power Friday

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it; if I had a penny for every time I’ve said that to confirm I understood what was being said, I’d be a billionaire!
Thanks for joining me for Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Power Friday with Trench Classes United.
Some of us have heard the term yada before, yada, yada, yada…and we’ve laughed at ourselves and with others about that term…BUT we probably didn’t really “know” what it meant. See in Hebrew, that word yada translates to “know,” and one of the definitions for this translation is: to experience with your inner being.
Well that puts knowing on a whole different level, huh! So with that understanding here’s today’s power thought:
We can’t really trust God unless we “know” Him, experience Him with our soul!
May you press in and get to know the One who loves you more than anyone or anything that you may experience Him with and in your soul!
Love,
Kim-Evinda


No comments:

Post a Comment