Monday, August 27, 2018

You can never overeat from the B-I-B-L-E! EL


 Monday’s Mantra

I love when I see such simple but profound truths on social media! Welcome to Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Monday’s Mantra with Trench Classes United! I just know you’re going to enjoy this post from Julie Held.
I believe the Bible has the answers to life. As a mother, it’s so easy to become entangled in finding answers to life in other parenting books, blogs, videos, etc. They have a place but they honestly can’t replace the Bible. The Bible is real, true, a rock to stand upon.
We, as parents are not to hinder the Word of God but share it. Whatever season you may be in —-> littles, tweens, teens, young adults, grandkids  ....don’t hesitate to just read out loud as we are instructed to in Deuteronomy 6:7Teach them to your children. Repeat them when you are at home and when you are away, when you are resting and when you are working.”
This picture was a funny moment. I was highlighting 2nd Samuel 7 and my baby girl climbed next to me and started doing the “same thing” in a devotional book. I figured she would highlight something that would go with the study. J J J  
The Word of God is never void. The Bible sharpens and shows me what real love is. The Bible is like looking in a mirror and really reflecting my heart. It brings my voice to the Lord to confess my sins; it helps me to thank God for His grace, love, mercy and faithfulness!
I walk away so FULL of His love I can’t wait to share…and you will/can too!
But then the opposite is this.... when I don’t read my Word I am just empty. Anyone relate? There is none like it, the B-I-B-L-E!!! Amen!

Fulfilled,
Julie Held


No comments:

Post a Comment