Friday, April 25, 2014

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power: Power Friday

EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Thanks so much for joining me for Power Friday @ Chicklit Power! Grab your coffee and come join me for this little download He planted into my mind and rooted in my heart just a couple of days ago!

Have you ever been involved in a conflict where you knew and were defending not necessarily who was/is right but what was right? What a tough thing, right?

My husband and I are involved in that very type of conflict with family members, and while I’ve been able to remain fairly objective, it’s been difficult to watch as the conflict continues to divide our family, with a harsh and ugly line.

I learned quite some time ago that it’s not who is right that matters, but what is right that we should stand for, but how do we do that in a way that is pleasing to Him without trying to do His job?

Oh, He is faithful to answer when we seek Him. This is the answer He gave me as I was running on the beach, listening to the crashing waves, mesmerized by His sovereignty as He holds back the waters:

Jesus doesn’t fight for "what" is right or "who" is right; He just loves the wrong right out of us . . . if we let Him!

Letting go, letting God,

kim L
Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment