Thursday, February 8, 2018

Love is a choice in action! EL


Love…The dictionary defines it as an intense feeling of deep affection, but is that really love?
Thanks for joining me for Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power and Thursday’s Trench Truth with Trench Classes United. Come on in for a moment of truth.
The longer I’m married, the more I disagree with the common definitions of love. In fact, the longer I’m married, the more grit I need to stay married, because love is not a feeling, it’s a choice, therefore, love is a different kind of noun, and it is also a verb for love is a choice in action!
Too often we check out when we fall out of love!
Perhaps we need to redefine love as…not a feeling or emotion, but a choice in action that emanates horizontally when nurtured vertically!
I say that it is impossible to love as He calls us to love without first loving Him who loves us!
Truthfully,

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment