Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Invitation Tuesday @ Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power

Thanks for joining me for Invitation Tuesday. Grab your coffee and come on in!

I can’t believe November is around the corner, which means so is our next event, Living Outside Your Circumstances. I had no idea I still had so much to learn in this area, but the truth is painfully true. I’m so grateful for His grace that keeps me in this journey and willing to share my mistakes that He turns into victories along the way. What a sovereign God we serve, an incredible Artist who is the only One who can take those painful circumstances filled with gut-wrenching colors and turn them into an awe-inspiring picture that sparkles with revelations that unleash hope and faith.

I have so much to share about how He's giving me victory in learning to live outside my circumstances, so I hope you can come. Here’s the scoop:



Looking forward to this time of transparency and encouragement,

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment