Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Invitation Tuesdays-From Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Welcome to Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power and to our invitation Tuesday! Grab your coffee and come on in.
As the event gets closer and closer to a reality, I have to wonder, will I really get this lesson down before it’s time to talk about it? Why, oh why, are my circumstances stretching my emotional elasticity beyond my comprehension? Duh, will someone please turn my light on so I can say I’m really home! LOL! How can I share your pain if I don't walk in your shoes?
And then CPM’s mission statement floats to the forefront of my thoughts: “To lead others to the reality of the necessity of the love and grace of Jesus Christ in the physical, emotional and spiritual journey to their Destination? Joyful! ™ “
It is with that heart that I joyfully invite you to this event . . .

In His grip of grace,
Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment