Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Final Invitation From Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Thanks so much for joining me for the final invitation in this invitation series for Living Outside Your Circumstances! Grab your coffee and come on in!

Many of us have been deceived into thinking that it’s so much easier to let the past be the past, but as an over-comer of many life issues, I can tell you that the way to abundant life, to that Destination? Joyful! ™ is through a revealing, peeling and healing process that must take place so as to not continue in the same cycles that rob us from true life.

I had no idea I still had so much to learn, especially as it relates to living outside my circumstances, but I did, and I still do, and I am humbled every time I think about sharing all that I have learned since we started this series two months ago! I am bursting at the emotional seams, wanting to give you some of the keys I now hold in my possession to unlock the prison we can often put ourselves in while in a circumstance. But I promised I would wait, so – oh, maybe just one: Take the X out of external, and what do you have?

Okay, I better hush now! Please, if you haven’t marked your calendar, won’t you plan on joining us this Saturday? He’s given me so much to share with YOU!


See you in a few days!

Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment