Friday, October 5, 2012

Power Friday @ Chicklit Power

Thanks so much for joining me for Power Friday at Chicklit Power! Grab your coffee and come on in.
This power thought really goes along with last week’s power thought, which was “Oneness is not sameness!” The truth of that has taken root in my heart and therefore has set me free from some of the lies I once believed, lies that were rooted in my childhood and thereafter fed by society’s deceptions about sameness in marriage. These lies about sameness can really tend to feed a co-dependent the wrong food, food to grow stronger in co-dependency tendencies versus food to break them. So, here is another truth which piggy-backs last week’s Power Thought:
You can’t get to ONE without TWO!
I pray this profound mind-boggling concept will root in your heart and transform you first so it can transform your relationships.
Love and Joy,
Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment