Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Invitation Tuesday From Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Thanks so much for stopping by today for Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power. I’m really enjoying these Invitation Tuesdays, where I can share something relevant as it relates to our next Destination? Joyful! ™ event on November 3rd. Grab your coffee and come on in.
I’ve been doing the final edit on A Cup of Hope for the Day since last Tuesday – I’m happy to say it’s finished, the final edit that is. I hope there isn’t a final, final! Anyway, I was so excited about something I read that I know that He wrote through me. In fact, as I was editing this book, I marveled at the truth that HE really did write through me because I didn’t remember writing many of the “cups of hope” that are in that book!
Anyway, this is what I read in one of the series within A Cup of Hope for the Day which I found to be so relevant for our next event: “When we allow our circumstances to build a wall around our heart, this prevents us from knowing God with our inner being. See, this kind of knowing takes experience and if there’s a wall around your heart that you’ve built to try and shield yourself from your circumstance, you are blocking yourself from the spiritual view, and that could actually be blinding!
Want to know how to live outside those circumstances in victory? Well, please accept this invitation:

Looking forward to sharing this time with you,
Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment