Friday, October 12, 2012

Power Friday @ Chicklit Power

Welcome to Power Friday @ Chicklit Power. Grab your coffee and come on in for just a few minutes.

Since starting our co-dependency segment on Blog Talk Radio, I have to admit that there have been many days that I’ve been more discouraged than encouraged. The reason why is I had no idea I was so infected with so many of these tendencies. I’m getting good and mad at this stinking viral disease, though and that’s where this power thought comes from, from my frustration with myself:

They say co-dependency is an addiction; I say it’s a viral infection.

Will somebody please tell me where I can get the strongest antibiotics ever prescribed so I can get this junk out of my blood!

Join me next Friday for a few antibiotic prescriptions!

Breaking free,
Evinda

No comments:

Post a Comment