Friday, October 19, 2012

Power Friday @ Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power

Thanks so much for stopping by for our Power Friday thought at Chicklit Power. Grab your coffee and come on in.

If you’re joining us for the first time, these Power Friday thoughts are actually inspired by revelations, realizations, and life experienced as a result of our Blog Talk Radio show wherein we are talking about co-dependency, what it is and learning how to break free from this viral epidemic!

Last week I shared that co-dependency seems to be a viral infection and I need some turbo-strong antibiotics to cure me. Well, an important one to have on hand for many issues and it is P3, Practice, Practice, Practice! If at first you don’t succeed, do it again until you are free! You WILL make mistakes!,

See, I’ve got to keep practicing to erase these tendencies within me. The encouraging truth is even when I mess up His grace picks me up so I can try again. So I’ve been practicing a different way of communicating based on the principles we’ve been learning as they relate to keeping my stuff with my stuff, having an undivided heart, and this week, it’s been consciously choosing assertion over aggression.

We’ll talk more about that in next week’s Power Friday! Have an awesome weekend.

Assertively,

Evinda


No comments:

Post a Comment