Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21st, 2013

Nana Holds from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power... Latte anyone?
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power… Latte anyone?
Thanks so much for joining me today for a little coffee break at Chickilt Power. I am truly EL pen Logo with heartenjoying reliving these moments with and for you through my journal entries. If I tied a knot in my strand of faith for every revelation, every life-changing moment I’ve experienced thus far in this season alone, my strand would look like a thick rope because of all the knots. Grab your coffee and come on in.
In the background of all these revelations, we are surviving in some areas and thriving in others. Our Sunday visits were made even brighter with the companionship of Jene and the blossoming of their relationship which by now has turned into something deeper than friendship. And not just between her and Bryce, but with Bryden as well. I’m giggling as I realize that I’m not the only one being transformed in this process. And here I thought it was all about me! :)
I loved watching the changes that take place that are good for a person and motivated by the gift of love. Picture this sweet girly-girl who swore she didn’t like to get dirty standing by Bryce as George and I ran around with Bryden in the muddy grass, often falling and winding up pretty dirty. There was a sort of wishful look on her face, and a smile in her eyes.
Well, it was only a matter of three Sundays I think before she showed up looking like she just might join us out in that
Sunday smiles!
Sunday smiles!
muddy grassy area! I’ll never forget her childlike enthusiasm and willingness as she pointed to her tennis shoes. Are you ready for this? They were white with pink trim and looked like they’d never been worn! But, in her words, she was ready to get dirty! Grant it, she was openly awkward and uncomfortable in the beginning, especially when she got mud on her hands and shoes, but she pushed past it all and it wasn’t long until she was letting her guard down and her inner child out as she played in the muddy grass with father and son.
Join me Monday for more moments in this life-changing series!
Evinda
Nana Holds!
Nana Holds!

Share and Enjoy:
  • email
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Twitter
Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment